FUSION YOGA BRA 9079
Approved logged-in customers can see price and add to cart button
- Basically a replicate of Style #9093, with minor difference of the straps in the back, being Non-Racerback.
- Our active wear bra keeps you supported while keeping a smooth appearance. Seamless compression bra designed for any medium impact physical activities.
- Removable sponge cups provide demi-coverage
- With pad pockets that can insert post-mastectomy breast forms and prostheses perfectly
- Specially designed ribbed double-layers knit for natural shaping and support. Moisture wicking fabric keeps you cool and dry all day.
- Our tag-free feature protect you from irritation or skin allergy. Elastic underbust band for stay-in-place comfort.
- Perfect for those undergoing chemotherapy, mastectomy, or reconstructive surgery.
- Nylon/spandex blend.
- Please remove the pads prior to wash. Hand wash is recommended. If you have to machine-wash it, please use a laundry bag.
Where do you ship from and what are the delivery windows?
- Based on your specific order, we either ship from our warehouse in Santa Fe, CA or one of our international factories/warehouses.
- Prices include shipping fee and custom clearance charges, if any.
- Please allow 5-10 business days from the time of your order for completion of the order, including processing, preparing and transit time.
- Larger orders may require more time; please contact us for information about availability.
- Due to COVID, there could be unexpected delays in which we will not be responsible for. Delivery Time = Processing & Handling Time + Shipping Time
What are your return policy
- Returns must be made in writing directly to us within 7 days of delivery date quoting invoice number and reasons.
- No returns are acceptable without prior approval and delivery instructions for transport. You will be responsible for the shipping and any custom clearance charges occurred.
- For any goods returned with reasons other than “defective items”,there is a re-stocking charge of 15% plus shipping (ship-out and ship-back) chargeable to customer.
- Please note that in most cases, you will be asked to return the items to whichever warehouse that we are shipping from.
- If it is one of our international warehouses, you be responsible for the shipping costs as well as any custom clearance fee.
- Please email us with details of the product prior to returning it.
- After receiving the returned items, we will do an inspection and check if everything is in its original packaging and conditions.
- Refund after deducting all costs mentioned above will be issued within 5 business days upon arrival of your returned shipment.
Do you provide private labeling services?
- Yes. We are more than happy to accommodate your special demands, for fair extra costs and longer prepared time.
- Feel free to reach out prior placing your order for a customized quote.
- We are trying our best to avoid back-orders.
- If we are not able to fulfill your order and need extra time, we will reach out in 48 hours from the time that you place the order.
- Thanks for your understanding.